Challenge yourself to a physical, mental and spiritual experience: Conquer the highest freestanding mountain (19,341 ft) and stand on the Roof of Africa in support of Parkinson's research. Join Beyond Adventures & Team Fox on this once in a lifetime trek to raise money for The Michael J. Fox Foundation!
- 8-day trek to the summit via Lemosho route
- Fully guided trip with porters to transport participant's belongings during the climb
- All meals on the mountain provided
- Double occupancy tents provided on mountain*, plus 2 nights of hotel lodging* and all airport transfers
- Space is limited to 12 participants
*Rates are based on double occupancy. If participating on your own, we will match you up with a tent/hotel mate.
*All participants are required to raise $3,500 of the total fundraising amount by May 2019 (3 months prior to the trip's start date). Participants will then have up to 3 months post trip to complete the fundraising requirement.