We've decided to return to one of the stops of our original Tour de Fox! Climb the highest peak in the contiguous U.S. (14,505 ft) this July on Mt. Whitney in Lone Pine, California. Take on this challenge and conquer a peak for Parkinson's research. Join SWS Mountain Guides and Team Fox as we climb to new heights to raise money for The Michael J. Fox Foundation!
- 1 night hotel stay on July 17 before beginning the climb
- 3-day trek to the summit via Mountaineer's route
- Permitting and guided climb handled by SWS Mountain Guides
- Breakfast, dinner, and hot beverages provided during climb
- Space is limited to 8 participants