Senior Analyst, Web Analytics Implementation
The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsonís Research (MJFF) was founded in 2000 with one clear objective: accelerating meaningful therapeutic advances and, ultimately, a cure for Parkinsonís disease (PD). The Foundation applies extraordinary scientific, business and media assets to this singular focusóthus creating a unique and dynamic organization. Since inception, MJFF has quickly grown into the largest global funder of Parkinsonís disease research outside the U. S. federal government, having funded over $750 million in research projects in both academic and industry labs worldwide.
Core to our philosophy is how we think of our capital and its risk profile relative to other stakeholders in the drug development pipeline. We work aggressively to de-risk various therapeutic strategies and tools in the hopes of building a robust pipeline of new treatments for patients.† In order to achieve our mission of finding a cure for PD it is critical that we engage with, and bring together, members of the PD community including researchers, physicians, health professionals and most important, people with Parkinson's and their families. We believe that raising the Foundationís profile with a broader audience will help us more efficiently reach and mobilize highly engaged stakeholders who are more likely to feel personally vested in helping speed progress toward a cure.
We believe that to find a cure for PD as quickly as possible, our capital needs to push research forward todayówe therefore deliberately have no endowment. We instead start our fundraising from zero each year and seek to deploy funds raised as quickly and wisely as possible. MJFF raises over $90 million annually. Today, the Foundation has approximately 130 full-time employees who are based in New York City. This is an onsite position and is not conducive to telecommuting.
This position will play a critical role in the strategy, management and implementation of tracking the constituent experience and behavior across digital Foundation properties, contributing to the organizationís overall goal of engaging constituents in the search for a cure. The senior analyst will support our efforts to understand and optimize the fundraising and programmatic impact of marketing campaigns, while also contributing strategically to long-term projects (new website rebuild, marketing attribution). The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of extensive experience in Adobe Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst, Omniture) implementation, Ad Hoc Analysis, Dynamic Tag Management and related Adobe Marketing Cloud tools. Superior communication, collaboration, and project management skills are critical to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise between Marketing/Communications, analysts, and digital product owners (website, CRM, third-party platforms) to gather requirements, articulate business objectives, and develop/implement the measurement and tagging strategy for Adobe Analytics
- Work closely with analysts and marketers to support and align agency partners on campaign tracking, implementation methods and process configurations
- Establish best-practice org-wide solution and governance for ongoing tag management, operational, and ad-hoc requests for data capture
- Conduct QA testing through an established process, ensuring accurate tracking implementation and proper data collection; identify and correct anomalies post-implementation while suggesting continuous improvements
- Provide thought leadership as a key contributor to the implementation of Adobe Analytics on a new website build; develop strategy and create documentation for tech specifications
- Help develop a marketing attribution model to inform proper allocation of Foundation resources and measure the efficacy of campaigns; leverage first-click, last click, linear, and time decay methods to understand and articulate how channels perform and make recommendations to optimize
Skills, Experience and Education
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field
- At least 3 years of extensive, hands-on experience implementing Abode Analytics and using Adobe Analytics tools (e.g., SiteCatalyst)
- Experience with enterprise software for tag management, marketing, and relationship management (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, SF Marketing Cloud, Tealium)
- Experience successfully developing web measurement plans and leading Adobe Analytics tagging implementations
- Exceptional relationship-building, communication (verbal and written), team collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter describing their specific qualifications and interest in the position. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.† Please, no telephone inquiries and do not contact our staff directly. Only applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.†
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in joining MJFF as a volunteer please send your resume and cover letter to:
Office Manager and Human Resources
The Michael J. Fox Foundation
Grand Central Station
P.O. Box 4777
New York, NY 10163-4777
Computer literacy and a minimum commitment of eight hours per month are required.