Attention seasoned runners looking for your next race and stationary bikers eager for a change of scenery: There's a Team Fox challenge awaiting you in 2018. Join a network of dedicated community fundraisers and help move a cure for Parkinson's disease (PD) over the finish line.
You don't have to run a marathon to make a difference, though we offer those too. Every step -- and pedal -- counts, with 100 percent of proceeds going to The Michael J. Fox Foundation's (MJFF) mission of speeding a cure:
- Walk or run with MJFF's Fox Trot 5K Run/Walk Signature Series, kicking off its second year of family-friendly events raising awareness and uniting communities nationwide. The fun returns to Los Angeles, New York, the Bay Area and Boston, with new events in Orlando and more!
- Bike the route of your choice, with courses ranging from 10 to 75 miles in the third annual Tour de Fox Cycling Series. Cyclists and volunteers of all ages are welcome to join for unique events and post-ride festivities across the United States and Canada.
Once you've warmed up, perhaps you'll be inspired to commit to a half marathon. Make the most of your miles with Team Fox and choose from several distinct race experiences featuring destinations like New York City's iconic Times Square, breathtaking national park scenery, or Chicago's historic Hyde Park neighborhood:
- On Sunday, March 18, the NYC Half Marathon introduces a brand new course from Brooklyn to Central Park, featuring cheering and entertainment from start to finish. Space is limited so secure your entry today!
- Join runners on Saturday, May 12 for 13.1 miles through one of our country's most beautiful national parks at the Yosemite Half Marathon.
- On Saturday, June 9, explore another national park like never before at the Yellowstone Half Marathon.
- Run the Windy City with Team Fox on Sunday, September 23 and take your pick between two memorable routes at the Chicago Half Marathon & 5K.
If you're determined to make 2018 the year to achieve your running goals while helping advance Parkinson's research, don't miss out on these opportunities to run a marathon with Team Fox this fall.
- The Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 7 features a flat, fast and festive course through Chicago. Spots are filling up so register to help Team Fox outrun PD!
- The TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 4 draws 50,000 runners to take on New York's five boroughs with millions cheering alongside. Pound the pavement for PD research!
Already registered for an athletic event in 2018? Create a Team Fox page and fundraise with us!