Team Fox is announcing a new partnership with Booster, an online platform to create custom apparel, to help Team Fox members create fun swag for events or support your fundraising efforts.
Team Fox members can customize apparel and set up a custom webpage where your supporters can buy your designs and make direct donations. At the end of your campaign, Booster ships the items directly to your supporters and sends the funds that were raised to The Michael J. Fox Foundation.
Five Steps to Create and Share Custom Team Fox Designs through Booster
- Visit our Team Fox Booster landing page.
- Choose from the suite of preloaded Team Fox logos and example apparel, which include a baseball tee, a short sleeve T-shirt and a unisex athletic performance shirt.
- Personalize your item: You can add art, edit text, swap out apparel and change colors. (Please note, the Team Fox logo is restricted to the orange/red, all black, or all white, as set in our brand standards.)
- Decide the price with the profit tool that calculates the amount of items that need to be sold and the estimated donation.
- Generate your custom campaign page you can personalize by writing a few words about your commitment to fueling PD research and add additional photos or a video. An option to make additional donations can also be included.
- Share the link with friends and supporters via email, social media and more!
How do friends and supporters get their shirts?
When supporters purchase shirts, Booster handles payment processing, delivery and customer service. Booster only prints the shirts that are ordered. Typical campaigns run for two to three weeks. Shirts are shipped when the campaign is over and usually take two to three weeks to arrive.
Can I get a lot of shirts for volunteers or to have at my event?
Yes. If you are hosting an event and would like additional shirts, you can order in bulk for volunteers or to have on hand.
How does the money raised get to Team Fox?
All donations and shirt proceeds will arrive at the Foundation within one month post campaign, and will be added to your Team Fox fundraising page, based on the information provided when setting up your Booster account.