Attention Team Fox members: Your Participant Center has a new look and feel. We have updated the Home Screen with a video tour of each tab, a more streamlined Team Fox Handbook, and more.
The video* takes a brief look at each tab within your Participant Center, including Home, Progress, Email, Event, Personal Page and Team Page. We want to help you understand how each tab works so that you are using the Participant Center to its fullest potential.
- The Home screen serves as a summary of all your fundraising activities, with an overview of your progress, downloadable resources, and shortcuts to other sections.
- The Progress tab provides you with an update on your donations. You will see a list of each donor with their donation amount, personal note and more. The list also makes note of the donors you have thanked and those you have not.
- The Email tab allows you to send your fundraising appeals to your contacts in a more efficient way than through your actual email account. Upload your contacts directly to this system and send them emails that automatically include a link back to your fundraising page. You will be able to see who has opened your email, who has donated as a result and more. This makes it much easier for you to understand who needs a follow-up solicitation.
- The Events tab should be used to enter your event information, including event name, date and location. Once the event is entered, it will appear in the events calendar on our website. The calendar listing will link back to your personal fundraising page, giving your efforts more visibility within our online community.
- The Personal Page tab is where you can customize your individual fundraising page as well as the URL to your page. You will notice that there is default language preloaded in the text box. We encourage you to add in your own text, explaining your personal story/connection to Parkinsonís, providing details about your event, etc. Personal stories resonate well with donors! If you are not sure where you start, ask yourself why raising funds for Team Fox is important to you, and go from there. When you customize your URL, youíll notice that it starts with www2.michaeljfox.org/goto/yourcustomization. One more trick: you can replace www2.michaeljfox.org with www.teamfox.org, bringing your customized URL to www.teamfox.org/goto/yourcustomization.
- The Team Page tab functions similarly to the Personal Page tab. If you are on a team, use this tab to customize the text, upload a photo, and shorten your URL.
For in-depth tutorials on using each tab, visit our QWIKI video channel and scroll to the bottom of the screen to select the video most helpful to you.
Login to your Participant Center now to get started. Or, if you are new to Team Fox and would like your own Participant Center, become a member today! If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For those using Internet Explorer, you may get a message that only secured content is showing in your Participant Center. To see the video, make sure you allow all content to be shown. Or, watch the video on our YouTube channel.