'Tis the season of giving and online shopping! Did you know your online purchases can support the Foundation at no extra cost to you? Thanks to these partners, it's possible! With every shopping trip you can help bring us one step closer to ending Parkinson's.
AmazonSmile offers the same products, prices and service as Amazon, but with an added bonus to MJFF. Buying through AmazonSmile will guarantee that 0.5 percent of your eligible purchase total will be automatically donated to the Foundation.
- Visit†Amazon†to get started.
- Register or sign in to your Amazon account.†
- Search The Michael J. Fox Foundation (if you use the direct link above, the Foundation will already be selected for you).
- Now start shopping! Amazon will notify you which items qualify.†
eBay customers can shop listings with a blue and gold ribbon and a portion of proceeds (from 10 to 100 percent) will go to MJFF.
- Visit†eBay to sign up.
- Register or sign in to your eBay account.
- Click "My Charities" on the left side.
- Search "The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsonís Research."
- Look for the red heart to "add to my charities." MJFF is now favorited and you have the option to donate anytime you buy or sell on eBay!
The Charity Charge World MasterCard allows you to earn one percent cash back on every purchase that is automatically donated to the Foundation. The card has no annual fee and the donations to MJFF are tax deductible. As an added bonus, Charity Charge will donate $25 to MJFF after your first purchase!
- Visit this link†to apply for your own Charity Charge World MasterCard.†
- Once approved, you will receive your card in the mail.
- And you're ready to shop! Your cash back earnings will be donated to support critical research programs at MJFF.
Interested in donating a portion of proceeds to help speed research?†Email us to get involved today!