The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research is excited to kick off our 2012 Seminar Call Series. Join us and leading experts in the field to learn more about relevant Parkinson's disease topics and Foundation news with our Seminar Call Series. Listen in for one or join them all - choose the topics that interest you. See the calendar of scheduled calls below and RSVP to email@example.com to confirm your attendance. Follow along on Twitter with hashtag #MJFFChat.
2012 Seminar Call Series Schedule
- Wednesday, March 28: How Do We Get to Cures and Clinical Trials 101 Ė featuring MJFF Vice President of Research Programs, Mark Frasier, PhD and MJFF Scientific Advisory Board Member, David Weiner, MD
- Wednesday, May 9: Disease Modifying Therapies and Biomarkers
- Thursday, June 14: Going Beyond Medications
- Tuesday, September 18: Genetics and PD
- Wednesday, October 17: Cognitive Issues in PD
- Thursday, December 13: Review of 2012 and Thinking Ahead to 2013