Looking for a way to turn up your summer fun on behalf of a great cause? Why not bring your friends, family and community together with a summer themed fundraiser in support of Team Fox! From lemonade stands and backyard BBQs to pool parties and kickball tournaments, the possibilities are endless! While you can transform almost any interest or passion into a fundraiser, check out a few of our event guides (and our larger list of event ideas!) to get started.
As a Summer Series fundraiser, you'll be equipped with a wealth of tools and resources, including:
- An online fundraising page with a unique URL that can be customized with a personal story, event information and photo or video.
- An online fundraising headquarters through which you can email friends and family members, track donations, share your story, and more.
- The Team Fox Handbook, a 20+ page guide to help you maximize your fundraising and event planning.
- Access to the Team Fox logo, banners, and other collateral items to give your event additional legitimacy.
- Assistance from the Team Fox staff and/or a Team Fox mentor.
- A Team Fox t-shirt to sport!
Scroll over the images below to learn more!
Host a Summer Stand
From fresh-squeezed lemonade and baked goods to popsicles and hot dogs, summer stands are the perfect recipe for fundraising success!Learn How
Neighborhood Block Party
Close off the street and slice up some watermelon, it's time to bring the neighbors together for an afternoon of face painting, sidewalk chalk, music and sno-cones!Learn How
Gift Your Birthday
Whether you throw a bash with your buds or just have family and friends make a donation in lieu of gifts, special occasions are a great way to support a cause you care about!Learn How
Family Field Day
Nothing says fun in the sun like a day of water balloon tosses and potato sack races! Bring out your friends and neighbors to enjoy some friendly competition on behalf of Team Fox.Learn How