Watch and share these videos exploring life with Parkinson's Disease, MJFF's unique approach to speeding a cure and how the Parkinson's community is fueling research efforts. To view more videos, visit our YouTube channel .
The Answer Inside Us: Parkinson's Genetics
About The Michael J. Fox Foundation
Learn how the Foundation is focusing research efforts to help speed a cure for the millions of Parkinson's patients around the world.
The MJFF whiteboard series breaks down complex topics in Parkinson's disease research.
Team Fox is the grassroots community fundraising program at The Michael J. Fox Foundation. Each year more than 2,000 members worldwide turn their passions and interests into unique fundraising events and athletic feats to further Parkinson's research.
Ask the MD
MJFF staff neurologist and Movement Disorders Specialist, Rachel Dolhun, MD, addresses common questions about living with Parkinson's disease. View more of our Ask the MD Videos on our YouTube channel .
- Myths about Levodopa
- Visiting with Family Members Who Have Parkinson's
- Dystonia in Parkinson's Disease
- Genetic Testing in Parkinson's Disease
- Walking and Balance in Parkinson's Disease
- Dyskinesia and Parkinson's Disease
- Repurposed Therapies and Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disturbances and Parkinson's Disease
- Depression and Anxiety in Parkinson's Disease
- Young-Onset Parkinson's Disease
- Cognitive Impairment and Parkinson's Disease
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) for Parkinson's Disease
- Caregiving and Parkinson's
- "Off" Time in Parkinson's
- Parkinson's Diagnosis and Biomarkers
- Exercise and Parkinson's
- Diet and Parkinson's
ASK THE PHD
MJFF staff scientists unveil newly funded Parkinson's research projects that are advancing research priorities toward finding a cure. View more of our Ask the PhD Videos on our YouTube channel .
Annually the major research prizes winners of The Bachmann-Strauss Prize for Excellence in Dystonia Research and The Robert A. Pritzker Prize for Leadership in Parkinson's are recognized for their efforts to help speed a cure for Parkinson's disease.
Parkinson's Progression Marker's Initiative
The Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative is a landmark study launched in 2010 to find biomarkers -- disease indicators that are critical missing links in the search for better Parkinson's treatments. Learn how MJFF is leading this effort and how you can play a role in it.
Our interactive Third Thursdays Webinar series, moderated by Dave Iverson, MJFF contributing editor and Patient Council member, tackles top-of-mind issues in Parkinson's research and care. Each webinar is grounded in the latest research on the topic of the month, with discussion of implications for living well with PD today. Panelists comprise a patient, clinician and researcher.