Each year, thousands of people from all corners of the Parkinson's community -- patients, family members, researchers, community Team Fox members and beyond -- reach out to the Foundation and Michael, to share how they've been impacted by this work. This short film is a tribute and thank you to all those that keep us motivated each day with their words until a cure is found and we can close our doors for good.
About The Michael J. Fox Foundation
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is dedicated to finding better treatments and, ultimately, a cure for Parkinson's disease.
Team Fox is the grassroots community fundraising program at The Michael J. Fox Foundation. Each year more than 1,600 Team Fox members worldwide turn their passions and interests into unique fundraising events and athletic feats.
The Parkinson's Minute
MJFF Contributing Editor Dave Iverson explores breaking news and trends in Parkinson's disease research.
Ask the MD
Movement disorders specialists Rachel Dolhun, MD -- The Michael J. Fox Foundation's staff neurologist -- and Maurizio Facheris, MD, address common questions about living with Parkinson's.
- Caregiving and Parkinson's
- What is Parkinson's Disease?
- Diet and Parkinson's
- How is Parkinson's Disease Diagnosed?
- What Causes Parkinson's Disease?
- What Are the Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease?
- What Is Fox Trial Finder?
- What Is the Connection Between Smell Loss and Parkinson's Disease?
- What Is Alpha-Synuclein?
- What Is the Difference Between Dyskinesia and Dystonia?
- What Is LRRK2?
- Can Coconut Oil Treat Parkinson's Disease?
- Can Bee Venom Treat Parkinson's Disease?
- Is There a Diet Recommended for Parkinson's Disease?
- Is Parkinsonism the Same as Parkinson's Disease?
- Any Tips on Exercise to Ease the Side Effects?
- Is Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Recommended?
- I May Have PD, What Type of Doctor Should I See?
- How Will Parkinson's Disease Impact My Sleep Habits?
- Do Young-Onset Parkinson's Disease Patients Experience the Same Symptoms?
- How Are Depression and Parkinson's Disease Linked?
- What Are Clinical Trials?
- What Is Dyskinesia and Can It Be Controlled?
- Is Parkinson's Disease Genetic?
- How Will Parkinson's Disease Affect My Sexual Health?
Parkinson's Progression Marker's Initiative
The Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative (PPMI) is a landmark clinical study to better understand the progression of Parkinson's disease (PD).
Our interactive Third Thursdays Webinar series, moderated by Dave Iverson, MJFF contributing editor and Patient Council member, tackles top-of-mind issues in Parkinson's research and care. Each webinar is grounded in the latest research on the topic of the month, with discussion of implications for living well with PD today. Panelists comprise a patient, clinician and researcher.