The Michael J. Fox Foundation is seeking a Senior Marketing Analytics Manager to be responsible for managing end-to-end reporting, vendor relationships, and analytics platforms supporting broad marketing efforts and effectiveness in driving programmatic and fundraising results. This role will work closely with the Brand Marketing, Public Policy, Research Partnerships and other department teams to provide business intelligence support and advance the foundation’s understanding of audience behavior and response. This role will take ownership of the data pipeline and be responsible for managing the integration between the BI systems and Salesforce, as well as implementing data process improvements across marketing and marketing stakeholder teams. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Operations and Analytics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner in real-time with the Brand Marketing team to identify and scale channel strategies. by scoping and analyzing channel/campaign performance, audience behavior and funnel reports.
- Partner with Development Operations and Revenue Analytics to
- Develop detailed mass fundraising reports, integrating channel, audience and engagement insights, and
- Optimize lead qualification pipeline to fundraising team.
- Partner with colleagues across Marketing & Digital Strategies to advance shared initiatives related to email automation, UX testing, and attribution modeling.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes on Domo and AWS to produce detailed dashboards, reports and analyses in response to business questions from multiple stakeholder groups.
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders to gather requirements, develop KPIs, and manage timelines. Translate KPIs into technical requirements and partner with technical teams to drive implementation and testing.
- Own the full data pipeline to ensure data quality and integrity, and work with internal teams to automate diagnosis and fixing of data errors.
- Manage relevant vendor relationships, organizational licenses, and budget (Domo, Adobe Analytics, various consultants).
- Support occasional business and marketing analysis for senior leadership and Board reviews.
- Manage one direct report.
- 5 years experience in data science, analytics, business intelligence or related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL; R/Python, a plus.
- Experience in growth analytics, including attribution and funnel analysis.
- Extensive experience using Tableau, Domo, Looker or other business intelligence tool.
- Experience with data integration and ETL processing related projects
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM tool as well as web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Degree in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics or related field.
- Understanding of and experience with marketing mix modeling.
- Understanding of and experience with multi-touch attribution models.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter describing their qualifications and interest in the position. Only applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (MJFF) was founded in 2000 with one clear objective: accelerating meaningful therapeutic advances and, ultimately, a cure for Parkinson’s disease (PD). The Foundation applies extraordinary scientific, business and media assets to this singular focus — thus creating a unique and dynamic organization. Since inception, MJFF has quickly grown into the largest global funder of Parkinson’s disease research outside the U. S. federal government, having funded over $800 million in research projects in both academic and industry labs worldwide.
We believe that to find a cure for PD as quickly as possible, our capital needs to push research forward today — we therefore deliberately have no endowment. We instead start our fundraising from zero each year and seek to deploy funds raised as quickly and wisely as possible. MJFF raises over $100 million annually. Today, the Foundation’s staff comprises approximately 150 full-time employees.