Fox Insight is an online clinical study building a large, diverse cohort of people with Parkinson’s and age-matched control volunteers who share information into the lived experience, genetics, and variability of Parkinson’s disease. Participants complete regular questionnaires and answer one-time surveys on topics relevant in Parkinson’s. New data is added to the platform monthly. The goal of the study is to provide Parkinson’s researchers with a rich dataset combining patient experiences with genetic risks and modifiers that can be used for discovery, validation, and reproducibility.
- Nearly 50,000 participants and growing
- English-speaking people with Parkinson's over age 18
- English-speaking control volunteers over age 18
- Demographics and patient-reported outcomes from validated instruments assessed at routine intervals
- Information from one-time surveys on timely Parkinson’s-related issues (e.g., medical cannabis use, COVID-19 impacts)
- Wearable device data from a subset of participants
- Genetic data from subjects with Parkinson's disease
Associated Data Distribution Platform
Data collected through the Fox Insight online clinical study is available to qualified researchers through the Fox DEN platform.