Our estate planning webinars are led by leading estate lawyers and offer expert discussion on planning for your financial future and helping speed a world without Parkinson's. The video presentations and accompanying downloads outline key financial, legal, and charitable giving considerations for patients and families at various income levels.
You can view our other estate and financial planning webinars on-demand via the links below.
View Earlier Webinars
- Estate Tax Overhaul: Radical Changes Require Important Planning - May 2021
- How to Plan for 2021 Estate and Income Tax Changes - March 2021
- Estate Planning Everyone Needs Now : Updating Important Documents in 2020, and Using Charitable Trusts as IRA Beneficiaries - September 2020
- Plan Ahead to Protect Your Assets - August 2019
- Estate Planning: Preparing and Protecting Your Future Wishes - December 2018
- Estate Planning and Charitable Giving Webinar - February 2018
- Financial and Estate Planning for the Parkinson's Community - September 2017