What is TEAMFOX?
Team Fox is the grassroots community fundraising program at The Michael J. Fox Foundation. Each year more than 1,600 Team Fox members worldwide turn their passions and interests into unique fundraising events and athletic feats.
To date, our members have raised nearly $20 million for Parkinsonís research. You too can make a difference. Sign up today!
Why should I join TEAMFOX?
All Team Fox members are equipped with a wealth of tools and resources, including:
- An online fundraising page with a unique URL that can be customized with a personal story, event information and photo or video.
- A Participant Center that serves as your fundraising headquarters; from there you can email friends and family members, track donations, share your story, and more.
- The Team Fox Handbook, a 20+ page guide to help you maximize your fundraising and event planning efforts.
- Access to the Team Fox logo, banners, and other collateral items to give your event legitimacy.
- Assistance from the Team Fox staff and/or a Team Fox mentor.
Get more TEAMFOX information online.
Upcoming TEAMFOX Events
|Pint for Parkinsons||Columbia, MD
|2014 Rock N Roll USA Marathon & Half||Washington, DC
|Jeremy Laborde In Concert||Ottawa, ON
Donate to a Fundraiser
Find and donate to an event participant or team.