- Information on the spectrum of Parkinson’s symptoms ranging from diagnosis through advanced stages
- Ways to manage your health and symptoms, including tips for exercise, diet and nutrition, emotional health, and other therapies
- Stories from over 50 Parkinson’s patients who share their personal insights and experiences
- Worksheets for tracking and managing your symptoms and disease progression
- Methods for getting the most from your medical appointments and communicating with your doctor(s) to facilitate the most effective treatment plan
This valuable resource is geared toward empowering and guiding PD patients in their disease management, a core tenet shared by MJFF. Davis Phinney, founder of the Davis Phinney Foundation and Olympic medalist and multiple Tour de France stage winner, said to MarketWatch this week,
“With the expanded Every Victory Counts manual, we are empowering people to take control and motivating them to find and savor their moments of victory.