You have the power to propel research toward Parkinson’s breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure. No amount of funding or other resources can make up for a lack of volunteers in Parkinson’s research.
Observational studies collect and analyze information from people with and without Parkinson’s to better understand the disease, which may point to ways to better treat it or stop it altogether. No medications or therapies are tested in these studies.
This online clinical study collects self-reported data to learn more about life with Parkinson's.
- People with and without the disease can participate
- Complete online questionnaires
- Add your genetic data to the study (U.S. participants with Parkinson's only)
Interventional trials test a treatment for disease. Not every trial tests a new drug; some, for example, evaluate exercise or complementary and alternative medicines. Some trials aim to stop Parkinson's progression while others seek to manage a particular symptom.
Find the Right Trial for You
Fox Trial Finder
This online matching tool helps patients and loved ones find observational studies and clinical trials online or in their area.
- People with and without Parkinson's can participate
- Review studies that match your location and traits
- Securely connect with researchers