You have the power to propel research toward Parkinson’s breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure. No amount of funding or other resources can make up for a lack of volunteers in Parkinson’s research.
Find the Right Trial for You
Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative
Our landmark study seeks to transform how we diagnose, track, treat and potentially prevent Parkinson’s disease.
- People with and without Parkinson’s may be eligible
- PPMI also is recruiting first-degree family members (parent, child, sibling) of a person with Parkinson’s
- Take a short survey to see if you may be eligible
Fox Trial Finder
Our revamped user-friendly online matching tool helps you find observational studies and clinical trials in your area.
- People with and without Parkinson's can participate
- Review studies that match your location and traits
- Securely connect with researchers
- Sign up for emails about new trials through iConnect
Our online clinical study collects self-reported data to learn more about life with Parkinson's.
- People with and without the disease can participate
- Complete online questionnaires
- Add your genetic data to the study and access the 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service at no cost (U.S. participants with Parkinson's only).