Participate in Research
You have the power to propel research toward Parkinson’s breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure. No amount of funding or other resources can make up for a lack of volunteers in Parkinson’s research.
Find the Right Trial for You
Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative
Our landmark study seeks to transform how we diagnose, track, treat and potentially prevent Parkinson’s disease.
- The study needs people with and without Parkinson's disease
- People recently diagnosed with Parkinson's and people with Parkinson's risk factors can play a critical role
Fox Trial Finder
Our revamped user-friendly online matching tool helps you find observational studies and clinical trials in your area.
- People with and without Parkinson's can participate
- Review studies that match your location and traits
- Securely connect with researchers
- Sign up for emails about new trials through iConnect
Our online clinical study collects self-reported data to learn more about life with Parkinson's.
- People with and without the disease can participate
- Complete online questionnaires
85 percent of trials face delays and 30 percent never get off the ground because of a lack of volunteers, resulting in a dramatic slowdown in progress toward a cure.