2022 Goal: $1,006,848 Raised of $1.35M
2022 MJFF Run/Walk Series
2022 Calendar Year
Sunday, February 5, 2023
Los Angeles Run/Walk
Sunday, March 5, 2023
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Saturday, June 17, 2023
Sunday, October 8, 2023
New York City Run/Walk
The Michael J. Fox Foundation Run/Walk Series is raising awareness and bringing the community together in support of Parkinson's disease research. Find a location near you and help move a cure over the finish line. | #OutrunPD #GoTeamFox
Unite with runners and walkers worldwide to help move a cure for Parkinson's disease over the finish line. In 2023, the Run/Walk Series returns to four cities - Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and New York City - and joins two new ones - Phoenix and Denver. Our Virtual Run/Walk will also be returning so that participants can make their miles count from anywhere in the world.
Watch our Run/Walk Series Video
Get Involved: Become A Sponsor!
Through corporate support of our community-focused Run/Walk events, National and Regional Partners can become a part of The Michael J. Fox Foundation's mission. These events provide a collaborative opportunity to engage leadership, employees and customers with a meaningful philanthropic initiative. This is a unique opportunity to join us as we continue to grow the Run/Walk Series, engaging more communities across the country each year. MJFF offers a range of sponsorship packages and exhibit opportunities to fit any budget. For more information or to share your interest, contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Ways To Partner
Corporate Teams and Volunteers
Bring together leadership and employees with a unique team-building experience and help support MJFF's mission by forming a corporate Run/Walk team or volunteering at the event. Participants can train and fundraise together or engage in friendly competition!
Our in-kind partners donate products or services in lieu of or in conjunction with financial donations. Businesses that provide in-kind support are recognized the benefits of a corresponding level of partnership. Your in-kind support helps reduce the cost of the events and therefore enables us to further our resources toward speeding a cure.
American Airlines, Inc., is a major US-based airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and revenue passenger mile.
Signature Bank (NASAQ:SBNY) is a full-service commercial bank with over $60 billion in assets and 32 offices throughout the New York metropolitan area, Connecticut, North Carolina and California. Single-point-of-contact client service is at the core of the Bank's culture, enabling Signature to offer the advantages of small-bank responsiveness and flexibility with big-bank strength and security. While constantly innovating, the Bank remains committed to delivering the exceptional service that has been key to their clients' loyalty.
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA is a privately-held pharmaceutical company based in Frankfurt, Germany with affiliates across Europe, as well as the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Asia Pacific and regional headquarters in Singapore and North Carolina, USA.
At the heart of The Michael J. Fox Foundation's (MJFF) Run/Walk Series are the amazing volunteers whose commitment and passion change the experience of our local run/walk events. Our volunteers are dynamic individuals who offer their time, talents and most importantly their energy to support our mission of finding a Parkinson's cure. Whether you have just a few hours to a full day we would love to hear from you!
We have a variety of ways you can get involved with MJFF's Run/Walk Series, depending on how much time and energy you have to commit. These opportunities include:
- Packet Pick-up Volunteer
- The day before our events we will be looking for volunteers to help Foundation staff organize and distribute our race packets. This will include greeting our participants, taking last minute online donations and registrations, as well as stuffing and passing race packets.
- Event Day Volunteer
- On event day we are looking for volunteers to help Foundation staff greet/check-in our runners and walkers, guide our local community partners and sponsors as well as cheer on our amazing community and more.
Consider volunteering at any of our Run/Walk locations. There's no better way to give back, connect with your community and get inspired before your next race.
Event Date: Sunday, February 5, 2023
Los Angeles Run/Walk
Event Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
Event Date: Saturday, May 13, 2023
Event Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
Event Date: October 2023
New York City Run/Walk
Event Date: TBD
Question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Family Corner
Thanks to our partnership with GoGo squeeZ, we are thrilled to provide the MJFF Run/Walk Series resources for all ages.
2. Fundraising Tips
Thank you for lacing up with The Michael J. Fox Foundation (MJFF) for their annual Run/Walk Series. We rely on the dedication of our community to help us reach our ultimate finish line -- a cure for Parkinson's disease (PD). As a participant, you are making a difference: 100 percent of the proceeds you raise go directly to the Foundation's research programs to speed a cure for Parkinson's disease. Below are tips to help you reach your personal and team fundraising goals.
3. Team Captain Guide
For our team captains, here are some tips and tricks for recruiting, motivating and inspiring your team members to reach your goals.
4. Social Media Resources
Be proud of your efforts! Spread the word about your personal dedication to the cause on your social media channels. Connect your social networks with your current fundraising and invite friends and followers to donate, cheer you on, or join you on event day.
Below are a few sample social media posts and images for you to share. Copy/Paste and Edit to make your message unique. Remember, these are just suggestions and we encourage you to personalize the message by letting people know why the Foundation's mission is important to you. Be sure to tag @michaeljfoxorg on Twitter and Instagram, and @michaeljfoxfoundation on Facebook and use the event hashtags #OutrunPD #GoTeamFox for a chance to be featured on our social channels on race day.
Sample Social Posts:
Remember to include the URL to your fundraising page by copying and pasting them into your social posts as a way to get your community engaged.
- I’m participating in @michaeljfoxorg's Run/Walk to find a cure for #Parkinsons disease. Join me on my journey. #OutrunPD #GoTeamFox
- I committed to @michaeljfoxorg's Run/Walk because I want to help speed a cure for #Parkinsons. Join me today and together, we can outrun Parkinson's disease. #OutrunPD #GoTeamFox
- [I’m running/walking/cheering] in The Michael J. Fox Foundation’s Run/Walk to help speed a cure for #Parkinsons. Please consider a contribution to my fundraising efforts to support PD research. Together, we can #OutrunPD.
- Help move a cure for #Parkinsons over the finish line by joining me at @michaeljfoxorg's Run/Walk on [Event Date].
- It’s time to put an end to #Parkinsons disease. Join me for @michaeljfoxorg's Run/Walk. Let's #OutrunPD
Facebook & Instagram
- Be a part of the journey to speed a cure for Parkinson’s. Grab your friends and family to #OutrunPD for The Michael J. Fox Foundation’s Run/Walk. [LINK WEBSITE]
- Join me and The Michael J. Fox Foundation as we make strides for Parkinson’s research through the Run/Walk. [INSERT YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]. Help me #OutrunPD
- Make a real difference in the lives of those with Parkinson’s with The Michael J. Fox Foundation in their Run/Walk today. [LINK WEBSITE]
- Trot to support a cure for Parkinson’s with The Michael J. Fox Foundation in their Run/Walk. Together we can #OutrunPD
- Worldwide, it is estimated that more than 6 million people live with Parkinson's disease. Join The Michael J. Fox Foundation's Run/Walk as we work toward finding a cure.
- Join me in leading the way to a cure for Parkinson's by inviting your friends, family or coworkers to take part in The Michael J. Fox Foundation's Run/Walk. [INSERT YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]