The Michael J. Fox Foundation is passing the podcast mic to our friends at the PD Avengers, a global alliance of advocates working to end Parkinson’s. For this two-episode podcast takeover, PD Avengers Co-founders Larry Gifford, Tim Hague and Soania Mathur, MD, will speak one-on-one with Parkinson’s organizations from around the world for a deep dive on what differentiates their mission and how people and families with PD can get involved today.
Don’t miss a second of the conversation. Listen to Part 1 of this series by clicking here.
If you’d rather listen on the go, subscribe to our Michael J. Fox Foundation Parkinson's Podcast on iTunes or through any podcast app on your smartphone or tablet. And if you enjoyed what you heard, share it with a friend or leave a review on iTunes.
In this second episode, our “takeover” hosts Larry, Tim and Soania Host speak with (in order of appearance):
- Jenna Deidel, Director of Programs and Outreach of Davis Phinney Foundation
- Katrina Kahl, Executive Director of the Brian Grant Foundation
- Josefa Domingos, Board Member of the European Parkinson’s Disease Association
- John Lehr, President and CEO of Parkinson’s Foundation
- Dr. Karen Lee, CEO of Parkinson Canada
- Paul Jackson-Clark, Director of Engagement of Parkinson’s UK