On the third Thursday of every month, join our live webinars to learn about various aspects of living with Parkinsonís disease and the Foundation's work to speed medical breakthroughs. Log on, listen to the expert discussion and submit your own questions to our panelists. Can't make it for the live event? Watch when you can through our archive library below.
Our webinars are moderated by Dave Iverson, a veteran broadcast journalist and person with Parkinsonís. All MJFF educational initiatives are offered free of charge.
The 2015 Third Thursdays webinars are available for CME credit for practicing health care professionals. Register to learn more.
View Past Webinars
- Treating the Brain: New Approaches to Deep Brain Stimulation and Beyond - March 19
- How Much of Parkinson's Is Genetic? - February 19
- The Exercise Rx: Is Exercise as Important as the Pills You Take? - January 15, 2015
- Taking the Pulse of Parkinson's Research - December 18, 2014
- How Stopping a Sticky Protein May Cure Parkinson's - November 20, 2014
- Dystonia in Parkinson's and Beyond - October 16, 2014
- Shining a Light on Depression in Parkinson's - September 18, 2014
From iPhone to Genome: How Patient Data is Changing Parkinson's Research
Thursday, April 16 @ 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT
We're living in a time of medical research that was the stuff of science fiction 20 years ago. Technologies such as genomic sequencing, advanced imaging and iPhone apps give us an unprecedented view of the biology and clinical experience of Parkinson's disease. Researchers will discuss these approaches and why the data is stronger when used together.Register Now
Hear the Latest in PD Research
Subscribe to MJFF Parkinson's Podcasts for science news and updates.