On the third Thursday of every month, join our live webinars to learn about various aspects of living with Parkinson's disease and the Foundation's work to speed medical breakthroughs. Log on, listen to the expert discussion and submit your own questions to our panelists. Can't make it for the live event? Watch when you can through our archive library below.
Our webinars are moderated by Dave Iverson, a veteran broadcast journalist and person with Parkinson's. All MJFF educational initiatives are offered free of charge.
Third Thursdays webinars are available for CME credit for practicing health care professionals. Register to learn more.
View Past Webinars
- Gut Bacteria and Parkinson's - January 2017
- Research Year in Review - December 2016
- Alpha-synuclein: Stopping the Sticky Protein behind Parkinson's - November 2016
- Blood Pressure and Parkinson's - October 2016
- How Doctors Choose Medications - September 2016
- Other Parkinsonisms - August 2016
- Nilotinib for Parkinson's - Special Webinar August 2016 (no CME for health care providers)
- Pain and Fatigue - July 2016
- Depression and Anxiety - June 2016
- Parkinson's Hallucinations and Delusions - May 2016
- Parkinson's Personalized Medicine - April 2016
- Parkinson's Diagnosis - March 2016
- Stem Cells - February 2016
- Dyskinesia - January 2016
- Research Year in Review - December 2015
- Balance, Posture and Gait - November 2015
- Studies to Slow or Stop Parkinson's Disease - October 2015
- Sexual Dysfunction and Parkinson's - September 2015
- Dementia and Parkinson's - August 2015
- Constipation - July 2015
- Speech and Swallowing - June 2015
- Complementary Medicine for Parkinson's - May 2015
- How Patient Data Is Changing Research - April 2015
- Deep Brain Stimulation and Beyond - March 2015
- Parkinson's Genetics - February 2015
- Exercise - January 2015
- Dystonia in Parkinson's and Beyond - October 2014
Thank you to our sponsors
Thank you to our Parkinson's Disease Education Consortium Steering Committee members. While our generous sponsors make our educational offerings possible, their support does not influence MJFF's content, perspective or panelist selection.
Parkinson's Genetics: How What We're Learning Is Transforming Drug Development
Thursday, February 16 @ 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT
We'll discuss what we know about genetic mutations associated with Parkinson's and how this understanding is helping develop and test therapies that may slow or stop progression.Register Now
Hear the Latest in PD Research
Subscribe to MJFF Parkinson's Podcasts for science news and updates.