THIRD THURSDAYS WEBINARS
ON PARKINSON'S RESEARCH
On the third Thursday of every month, join our live webinars to learn about various aspects of living with Parkinsonís disease and the Foundation's work to speed medical breakthroughs. Log on, listen to the expert discussion and submit your own questions to our panelists. Can't make it for the live event? Watch when you can through our archive library below.
Our webinars are moderated by Dave Iverson, a veteran broadcast journalist and person with Parkinsonís. All MJFF educational initiatives are offered free of charge.
The 2015 Third Thursdays webinars are available for CME credit for practicing health care professionals. Register to learn more.
Treating the Brain: New Approaches to Deep Brain Stimulation and Beyond
Thursday, March 19†@ 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT
Deep brain stimulation and other neuromodulation techniques can be transformative for some patients†but have limitations. Researchers will discuss studies†to improve available therapies and expand their reach or to offer new†approaches.Register Now
View Past Webinars
- How Much of Parkinson's Is Genetic? - February 19
- The Exercise Rx: Is Exercise as Important as the Pills You Take? - January 15, 2015
- Taking the Pulse of Parkinson's Research - December 18, 2014
- How Stopping a Sticky Protein May Cure Parkinson's - November 20, 2014
- Dystonia in Parkinson's and Beyond - October 16, 2014
- Shining a Light on Depression in Parkinson's - September 18, 2014
Hear the Latest in PD Research
Subscribe to MJFF Parkinson's Podcasts for science news and updates.