On the third Thursday of every month, join our live webinars to learn about various aspects of living with Parkinson's disease and the Foundation's work to speed medical breakthroughs. Log on, listen to the expert discussion and submit your own questions to our panelists. Can't make it for the live event? Watch when you can through our archive library below.
Our webinars are moderated by Dave Iverson, a veteran broadcast journalist and person with Parkinson's. All MJFF educational initiatives are offered free of charge.
The 2015 Third Thursdays webinars are available for CME credit for practicing health care professionals. Register to learn more.
View Past Webinars
- Would One Parkinson's Treatment Fit All? - April 21, 2016 (CME)
- Who, What, When and Where of Parkinson's Diagnosis - March 17, 2016 (CME)
- What Ever Happened to Stem Cells? - February 18, 2016 (CME)
- Dyskinesia: What to Do about Moving Too Much - January 21, 2016 (CME)
- Parkinson's Research 2015 Year in Review - December 17 (CME)
- Keeping Step with Parkinson's: Balance, Posture and Gait - November 19 (CME)
- Studies to Slow or Stop Parkinson's Disease - October 15 (CME)
- Sexual Dysfunction and Parkinson's Disease - September 17 (CME)
- Dementia and Parkinson's: What We Know and How We're Trying to Stop It - August 20 (CME)
- Why Might Constipation Be a Parkinson's Symptom? - July 16 (CME)
- How Parkinson's Affects Speech and Swallowing - June 18 (CME)
- What's the Alternative? What to Know about Complementary Medicine for Parkinson's - May 21 (CME)
- From iPhone to Genome: How Patient Data Is Changing Parkinson's Research - April 16 (CME)
- Treating the Brain: New Approaches to Deep Brain Stimulation and Beyond - March 19 (CME)
- How Much of Parkinson's Is Genetic? - February 19 (CME)
- The Exercise Rx: Is Exercise as Important as the Pills You Take? - January 15 (CME)
- Taking the Pulse of Parkinson's Research - December 18
- How Stopping a Sticky Protein May Cure Parkinson's - November 20
- Dystonia in Parkinson's and Beyond - October 16
- Shining a Light on Depression in Parkinson's - September 18
Thank you to our sponsors
Thank you to our Parkinson's Disease Education Consortium Steering Committee members. While our generous sponsors make our educational offerings possible, their support does not influence MJFF's content, perspective or panelist selection.
Treating Parkinson's Hallucinations and Delusions
Thursday, May 19 @ 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT
In this webinar we'll discuss Parkinson's psychosis (hallucinations and delusions) and how doctors treat this symptom.Register Now
Hear the Latest in PD Research
Subscribe to MJFF Parkinson's Podcasts for science news and updates.